Asentinel Mobile is an application that allows customers to access Asentinel 8.0 from mobile devices. Because Asentinel 8.0 serves as the central repository for all telecom assets and manages the entire telecom lifecycle, the mobile application allows users access to inventory, invoices, orders and business intelligence on the go.
The main navigation options include Dashboards, Inventory, Orders, and Invoices. Content is optimized for the mobile application, meaning load times are faster and data is cached. It is available in multiple languages and is able to run on any currency. Asentinel Mobile supports iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices.
- Provides “at a glance” view of a customer’s telecom lifecycle.
- Fully customizable to pull the views that provide the most intelligence or in-demand views to users.
- Asentinel Mobile provides real-time access to all IT and telecom assets to technicians out in the field. Maintenance notes logged in the application are immediately visible to all users.
- Asentinel Mobile also allows users to do a universal “Google-style” search instead of limiting them to searching only one field in the database.
- Asentinel 8.0 allows an infinite number of customer-defined fields and all inventory details stored within the application are visible with Asentinel Mobile as well.
- Track status of all MACDs (move, add, change or disconnect) with Asentinel Mobile.
- Asentinel 8.0 allows user profiles to control the invoice approval amount of each individual. This often means senior-management users must login to approve invoices over a certain threshold. Asentinel Mobile allows these executives to approve invoices from their mobile device anywhere, whether it’s an important meeting or important golf game that has them away from their laptops all afternoon.
Asentinel Mobile Application Details »