Asentinel TEM Savings
If your company is considering a TEM solution, one of the first questions you're sure to ask is what type of return can you expect on this investment. While TEM is a long-term solution, you can anticipate results in the first month of your implementation–which is why we stress the importance of getting your TEM program operational right away.
According to Aberdeen Group, Asentinel implementations are faster than other best-in-class TEM providers. We also stress results and are proud our clients save an average 6.0 - 8.7% more than other best-in-class TEM providers (Aberdeen Group). The benefits of TEM go beyond the bottom line – but, let's face it, numbers talk.
Here are a few more statistics from four leading analyst firms that make a clear case for implementing a TEM program today:
- "If you do not have existing TEM processes in place, the return on a TEM solution investment is likely to be significant. The TEM industry suggest typical savings of at least 10 percent, and often nearer to 20 percent." Forrester Research
- "More than 80 percent of enterprises' telecom invoices are wrong by an average of 6-8 percent overbilling." Gartner
- AOTMP notes enterprises that established TEM programs were able to generate over 3 times the savings in the first year compared to those without a program.
- Those same enterprises that established TEM programs also continued to drive sustainable savings in years 2 through 4.
- Gartner advises making TEM part of a permanent suite of telecom and network management tools, leveraged to manage telecom planning, procurement and operations life cycle.
- Aberdeen hones in on the value of automated processes that can reduce the cost to process an invoice by 63 – 67%.
In other words, companies that use TEM have a financial and operational advantage. Let Asentinel be your TEM solution.
Read the full Aberdeen report »