TEM Software Capabilities
We tirelessly look for ways to make telecom management as efficient as possible by automating many tasks and finding the best ways to streamline redundant processes—and that’s why Asentinel 8.0 is the foundation for all our services.
The robust capabilities of Asentinel 8.0 make it perfectly suited to meet the TEM needs of global enterprises:
- In a post-Asentinel deployment, the EDI invoicing medium represents the significant majority of our clients' volume. With custom imports and Optical Invoice Recognition (OIR), all of your voice and data invoices are electronic and automated. No more CDs, paper invoices or carrier websites – 100% of your invoices are in Asentinel 8.0.
- Asentinel 8.0 delivers a comprehensive and flexible medium to align your staff and its corresponding workflow and hierarchy with a sophisticated audit engine. This ensures validity of charges, tariffs, inventory and configurable business rules.
- The Audit and Optimization engine not only delivers historical and go-forward ROI, but creates a communication medium and discipline with your vendors to ensure long-term stability and permanent expense management.
- With integrations/interfaces to all AP/GL systems as a component of implementation, as well as HR, email and Active Directory/LDAP, communications between enterprise systems are all automated and paperless.
- An Oracle relational database will serve as the one enterprise-wide central repository of all telecom assets: Voice (wireline and wireless), data, and equipment.
- With unlimited Customer-Defined Fields (CDFs), you can link, track, query and report on every asset and its corresponding detail. Information retrieved may include which cellular devices are due for a technology upgrade, how many wireless users ordered accessories, etc.
- Asentinel 8.0 accommodates the dynamic nature of MACDs by ensuring all change management activities are clearly communicated to the vendor and tracked to completion. Concurrently, the inventory, invoice processing and audit/optimization metrics are updated.
- Asentinel 8.0 accommodates the dynamic nature of MACDs. All change management activities are clearly communicated to the vendor and tracked to completion. Inventory, invoice processing, audit/optimization metrics, web-based reporting and business intelligence is updated concurrently.
- Asentinel serves as the medium between you and the vendor/carrier, ensuring a consistent structure and process for all orders involving voice, data or equipment services.
- We’ll develop templates with you to create detailed scripts. This means clear communication and acceptance by the vendor for all procurement transactions.
Business Intelligence and Analytics
- One comprehensive, configurable and flexible interface for all reports and intelligence.
- Based on user rights and organizational hierarchy; often linked with AD/LDAP.
- A 100% web-based interface provides the authoritative source for management of expenses, budgets, vendors, contracts, forecasts, etc.
- Reporting is streamlined. All reports can be named, saved, viewed, scheduled, exported to Excel, converted to a PDF, or auto-distributed.
- With Automated, Integrated Provisioning (AIP), Asentinel 8.0 communicates bi-directionally with your vendors via electronic means (such as eBonding, EDI, or XML) to ensure all communication is as automated and timely as possible.
- Asentinel also offers professional assistance with employees’ wireless issues. As part of the Wireless Help Desk, Asentinel can act as an administrator on your organization’s BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server), helping to add, remove and manage users.
- Asentinel can manage eProcurement for all wireless devices and wireline services. We will create a branded Web portal configured for your employees to select authorized phones, plans, services and accessories. The portal can be customized based on the details in your organization’s policy. Asentinel can also provide complete fulfillment solutions including activation and kitting of mobile devices.